BOW POWER, SL (hereinafter, the “OWNER“) hereby informs, through this Cookies Policy, in regard to the use of data storage and recovery devices on the Users’ terminal equipment.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files or folders that are downloaded to the computer/smartphone/tablet of the User when accessing certain web pages and applications that enable the storing of the User’s browsing preferences, which makes the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that could identify the User in a personal manner. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to the contents.
Cookies allow the recognition of a User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed and are used to facilitate the next visit of the User and make the Website more useful.
- Optimize User browsing by tracking the session.
- Collect information to optimize browsing and improve the Website.
3.- Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Mandatory: Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user on the Website. These are used for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to content.
- Functional: Functional cookies give the user information that enriches the browsing experience.
- Statistics/analytics: These cookies collect information regarding both how the web page is used, and the time spent on the Website, as well as the contents visited by readers to measure their performance and improve navigation.
The main objectives pursued with these types of cookies are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of the Users’ browsing and, therefore, the approximate accounting of the number of visitors.
- Identify the most visited contents anonymously
- To identify whether the user that is accessing it, is new or a repeat visitor.
The analytical cookies used on the Website are detailed below:
|_ga||This Cookie is used to distinguish users||2 years||Google Analytics|
|_gat||This cookie is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute||Google Analytics|
|_gid||This Cookie is used to distinguish users||24 hours||Google Analytics|
4.- How to disable cookies?
Those cookies that are not mandatory for the navigation of this Website may be disabled in the section “Configure Cookies here“.
This possibility is found in the footer of the Website. In addition, all browsers allow changes to be made to disable the configuration of cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, so as to obtain a more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Then, you can find the links of each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options.”
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy by adjust the cursor to one of the six positions, which allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose to use a custom configuration of your history, as well as other attributes related to your privacy.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” selection, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the selection of Cookies, you can configure the options.
- In the settings menu select the option “Preferences.”
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain features and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
5.- Cookies on mobile devices
Those cookies that are not mandatory for the navigation of this Website may be disabled in the section “Configure Cookies here”.
These settings are found in the footer of the Website. In addition, as happens in computer browsers, the browsers of mobile devices allow changes to be made to the options or privacy settings to disable or eliminate cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will provide guidance on how to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6.- Acceptance of cookies
This website does not install our cookies on the devices of the Users until they have accepted the installation thereof.
We hereby inform you that if the installation of cookies is not accepted or if any of these are disabled in the settings, it is possible that certain services will not be available without using them or you may not be able access certain services nor take advantage of everything that this Website offers you.